Scout Association of Hong Kong, the leading uniformed youth group in Hong Kong, has been serving young people here for over a century. Our vision is to be Hong Kong's best voluntary organization in developing young people for the betterment of our society. We now invite high calibre people to join us to work for our vision.
We are looking for an Assistant Camp Manager to assist the Camp Manager in the operation and administration of a camp.
Ref : JA/2018/C14/A14
- a. A full-time teacher's certificate with physical education as one of the subjects, or equivalent; OR
b. A post-secondary qualification in management of recreation and sports from one of the following, or equivalent :
i. Diploma from a registered post-secondary college issued after the date of its registration; OR
ii. Accredited Associate Degree from a Hong Kong tertiary institution; OR
iii. Higher Diploma from a Hong Kong polytechnic university or polytechnic or Hong Kong Institute of Vocational Education.
- Level 2 or above in both Chinese Language and English Language in the HKDSEE / HKCEE, or equivalent.
- Holder of First Aid Certificate, Pleasure Vessel Operator Certificate of Competency (Grade 2) and Certificates of sea activities instructors.
- Those who have not studied physical education or recreation when obtaining the qualification in (1)(a) or (1)(b) should have a Diploma / Graduate Certificate in recreation and sports management offered by a recognized tertiary institution, or equivalent.
- The appointee will be required to perform night shift duties.
To apply, please send detailed resume (incl. results of HKDSEE / HKCEE, or equivalent) with current and expected salary by 6 March 2018 to the Personnel Branch, Scout Association of Hong Kong, 10/F, Hong Kong Scout Centre, Scout Path, Austin Road, Kowloon or email to email@example.com , with subject marked "Confidential / ACM" and reference number. To reduce carbon footprint there is no need to send copies of certificates at this stage.
All information provided by the applicants will be kept confidential and used for employment related purposes only.