Applicants should :
- Have a Bachelor degree in English language / English literature from a local university or equivalent
- Preferably have rich experience in heading the English Department
- Possess strong managerial and liaison skills
- Have a minimum of 5 years' relevant experience as an English language teacher
- Meet the EDB's Language Proficiency requirements by 1 September 2018
- Possess the ability to lead and mobilise members of the English Department to work as a productive team
Interested parties are invited to send in their applications the latest by 15th March, 2018 to the following address. Please also enclose full resumes stating your qualifications, career history, contact numbers and any other information that will facilitate consideration of the application.
Buddhist Tai Hung College
38 Cheung Fat Street, So Uk, Sham Shui Po, Kowloon
(Attn : The Principal)
All information provided will only be used for recruitment related purpose.