Accounting Manager (on renewable contract terms)
We are seeking a dynamic and mature person with good analytical thinking, high sense of responsibility and integrity.
- Holder of a recognized bachelor degree in accountancy; or
having passed the examinations of professional accountancy bodies (such as HKICPA, or equivalent) at a level which is recognized as equivalent to having graduated from a bachelor degree course in accountancy
- At least 5 years post-qualification experience, including at least 2 years in a managerial position (previous experience in NGOs will be an advantage)
- Good computer knowledge and skills, preferably with considerable ability in financial profiling and forecasting
- Good leadership, communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in spoken and written Chinese and English
- Ability to work independently and willingness to work under pressure
Major Duties :
- To take charge of all accounts of the Association and provide professional services in regard to all financial accounts of the Association and its subsidiaries in accordance with regulations set by funding bodies
- To ensure accurate and timely preparation of financial reports for managerial decisions
- To monitor the Association's finance and related functions from time to time, reviewing and strengthening the accounting procedures and systems and assuring full internal compliance
- To analyse and evaluate the financial situation of the Association in co-ordination with other senior staff with a view to developing and deploying the Association's financial resources effectively
Please apply with full resume, stating expected salary, to the Administration and Development Director, Hong Kong PHAB Association, Unit 1402, The Hong Kong Federation of Youth Groups Building, 21 Pak Fuk Road, North Point, Hong Kong on or before 23 February 2018. Applicants not interviewed within a month after the closing date of application may consider their applications unsuccessful.
Successful applicant will be required to conduct Sexual Conviction Record Check.
All personal information will be kept confidential and will only be used for recruitment purpose.