Assistant Housekeeping Manager (Full Time)
Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ
Hong Kong Adventist Hospital - Tsuen Wan is the private non-profit Christian hospital with international accreditation, has been serving its community since 1964. Our new 470 bed hospital building features an award-winning design, significantly more space and a comfortable, hotel-style environment. We are seeking enthusiastic and motivated qualified personnel for the above position(s).
- Degree / Diploma / Certificate in Hotel Management or related subject
- Minimum 5 years of managerial experience in housekeeping, environmental, custodial or related service area. Experience in healthcare or hospital will definitely be an advantage
- Thorough knowledge on housekeeping equipments and machinery; basic knowledge on uniform design and linen quality, upholstery, the various types of flooring and their maintenance, etc.
- Proactive and forward thinking
- Excellent communication, problem solving and judgment skills
- Customers oriented
- Proficient in Cantonese, Mandarin and English
- Well-verse in MS Office applications
- Available immediately is preferable
Equal employment opportunities apply to all applicants. Please submit your resume, and your salary expectations, to Human Resources Department, Hong Kong Adventist Hospital - Tsuen Wan, 199 Tsuen King Circuit, Tsuen Wan, N.T. or by fax 2275 6426 or by email email@example.com
All information received will remain confidential and will be destroyed after 3 months.