Ref : MP/310118/PAO
The main focus of this position is to help develop and implement the public affairs strategy for the Hospital's Charitable Foundation, and responsible for handling all aspects of planned publicity campaigns and PR activities.
- Organizing a team, planning and implementing Corporate Social Responsibility for the Union Hospital
- Enhance relationship with media and maximize positive publicity of the Hospital's charitable donations through proactive media pitching
- Organize press briefing, prepare press materials and related collaterals
- Managing external stakeholders' enquiries and complaints, reply letter preparation to address external enquiries in a timely and effective manner
- Handling agency negotiation and project management
- Degree or above in Communication, Public Relations, Journalism or related disciplines
- 5 to 8 years' relevant experience in Corporate Communications with key focus on public affairs, issue management, media relations, stakeholder and event engagement
- Acute sense of business and public affairs
- With proven record of collaboration with government departments, District Councils and political parties
- Self-motivation, strong communication and social skills
- High level of proficiency in written and spoken English and Chinese
- Proficiency in using MS Office applications, Chinese word processing, PowerPoint, Excel, and social media channels, etc.
- Able to work independently with initiative and can do attitude to handle multi-tasks; attentive to details
- Strong analytical, organization, management and problem solving skills