The Church of United Brethren in Christ is a Social Welfare Agency. Our social enterprise aims at providing professional entertainment and performance services to various sectors and assisting deprived youth to develop their performance career.
- Manage a social enterprise in all aspects, including sales and marketing, production, customer satisfaction, financial control and staff management
- Initiate business planning and budgeting, develop business in line with enterprise's vision and job opportunities for young performers
- Collaborate with other service teams for operation and liaise with business partners and stakeholders
- Tertiary education or above; social work qualification preferred
- Have a minimum of 2 year management experience
- Entrepreneurship with passion in serving deprived youth
- Mature, initiative and able to work under pressure
- Familiar with social enterprise, event management or performance industry an advantage
Interested candidates, please send detailed CV with expected salary to : The Church of United Brethren in Christ-Social Service Division, Unit 1, Flat E, 6/F, Hop Hing Building, 702-704, Castle Peak Road, Cheung Sha Wan, Kln, HK.
All application will be treated with strict confidentiality and used for recruitment purpose only.