Post Date: 12 Jan 2018
Education: Bachelor Degree
Finance Assistant (Financial Systems)
- Healthy People
- Happy Staff
- Trusted by the Community
- Helping People Stay Healthy
- People-centred Care
- Professional Service
- Committed Staff
Hospital Authority Head Office (Ref : EAI/HO1801016/21802)
HK$18,429 to HK$21,805 per month
- Provide support to the operation of ERP financial systems in Finance Division.
- Handle user enquiries and liaise with relevant parties on resolving issues.
- Assist in reviewing proposed system enhancements and coordinate and participate in user acceptance tests (UATs).
- Provide support in user training and documentation such as user manuals and other communication materials.
- Provide administrative and logistic support to meetings, prepare meeting materials and draft meeting notes.
- Perform any other related duties as required.
University Graduate with working experience.
Preferred Attributes / Exposure :
- Degree in Finance, Accounting, Information Management, or equivalent.
- At least 1 year of working experience in Accounting or Information Technology.
- Hands on experience in ERP financial systems.
- Good PC skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access.
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, self-motivated and able to work independently.
- May be required to work in another work location to meet service needs of the HA.
- Appointment will be on contract terms for a period of 3 years. 5% of total basic salary as end-of-contract gratuity may be offered upon completion of contract with satisfactory performance.
- Please submit application online or before 26 January 2018 via website http://www.ha.org.hk (click Careers). For enquiries, please telephone 2300 6133.
General Notes :
- We support the employment of people with a disability.
- Information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment related purposes. Applicants who do not hear from us before 6 April 2018 may consider their applications unsuccessful. All information on unsuccessful candidates will be deleted from our files within 24 months.