Are you looking for......
Matilda International Hospital is a caring organization which can offer you :
- Flexible shift patterns allowing you more family time
- Training sponsorship
- Staff gymnasium
- Small friendly teams committed to the provision of high quality client led care
- Shuttle bus service
- Medical Benefit
- Group Life Insurance
You may be the right candidate to take up one of the above position(s).
Ref No : P-PHY-MP20171208
- Must be registered by the Hong Kong Physiotherapy Board
- 3-5 years experience
- To be able to work independently, initiative and be flexible
- Good manual skills
- Experience in both in-patient and outpatient settings as well as knowledge & experience in teaching Pilates an advantage
- Good command of both oral and written English and Chinese
We offer a competitive remuneration package.
Interested parties please send full resume and expected salary to the Human Resources Manager, Matilda International Hospital, 41 Mount Kellett Road, The Peak, Hong Kong or email to firstname.lastname@example.org (Please quote the Ref. No. on the cover).
All personal data provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used only for recruitment purpose. Only those who are shortlisted will be contacted.