Yan Oi Tong operates two Chinese Medicine Centres for Training and Research in Tuen Mun and Tung Chung to provide evidence-based Chinese Medicine and out-patient Chinese Medicine services to the general public. The centres are operated on a tripartite collaboration model with the Hospital Authority and a local university. Applications are now invited for the post of Administration Manager.
Ref : MS/M0912/171006
- A Hong Kong university degree or equivalent. Post-graduation qualification in health care, business management, social science or equivalent will be an advantage.
- More than 7 years of post-graduate working experience, with solid experience in supervisory role and administration/personnel management.
- Competency in maintaining open communication with all stakeholders and conflict management covering but not limited to complaints.
- Ability to understand interest of all stakeholders and identify optimal solutions for presented issues.
- Capacity in problem solving and demonstrate a positive response to changes.
- Ability to organize work in a busy working environment, meet all reporting requirement and deadlines.
- Good command of written and spoken English, written Chinese and fluent Cantonese.
- Supervise day-to-day operation of the clinic from reception, clinical consultation to pharmacy services.
- Maintain appropriate standard operation procedures including proper record keeping.
- Provide sound financial, human & physical resources, and administrative management in achieving the objectives of CMCTR.
- Coordinates with collaborating partners on the CM service development.
- Supervise the conduct of data collection and information analysis.
- Monitor the compliance of relevant regulations, policies, guidelines and manuals as set out by relevant authorities to meet operation needs.
- Implement effective internal control system and risk management for quality and safety aspect of the clinic.
- Draw up annual business planning and quarterly reporting in a timely manner.
Recruitment will continue until the position is filled. Initial consideration of applications will commence on 20th October 2017.
Interested parties please send full resume with latest and expected salaries to the Human Resources Department, 7/F., Yan Oi Tong Jockey Club Community and Sports Centre, 18 Kai Man Path, Tuen Mun, N.T. or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates not notified within three months should consider their applications unsuccessful.
Information collected will be treated strictly confidential and only be used for recruitment related purposes.