Established in 1965, New Life Psychiatric Rehabilitation Association is dedicated to people-focused, recovery-oriented and evidence-based community mental health service development. The Association operates over 60 service units and projects to render residential, employment and vocational training as well as community support services for 18,000 people in recovery of mental illness and their families annually. To promote social inclusion and support self-reliance of people in recovery, the Association has established 22 social enterprises. It also specializes in mental health promotion and prevention, research, professional training and development.
For further details about the Association, please visit its website at http://www.nlpra.org.hk
- To check payment vouchers and verify the requisitions and / or invoices including the amount, account codes, descriptions, payee names and the authorization;
- To check receipts summary and verify the pay in slips, amount and account codes, etc;
- To reconcile accounting ledger with units or projects accounting records;
- To prepare matching transactions of receipts against invoices in the SunAccount System;
- To assist in data input and preparation of Annual Budget and Revised Budget;
- To assist in month end closing and preparing monthly financial report for the Association; and
- To file accounting vouchers.
- Form 5 / DSE or above with LCCI intermediate or Diploma in Accounting;
- At least 2 years' relevant working experience;
- Experience in SunSystems and proficiency in MS office applications;
- Good command of both written and spoken Chinese and English; and
- Ability to work independently and under pressure.
Applicants are invited to forward a cover letter and a resume to the Human Resources Department, New Life Psychiatric Rehabilitation Association, 332 Nam Cheong Street, Kowloon by post, by fax 3552 5398 or by email email@example.com . Applicants who are not contacted within 2 months should consider their application filed for future reference.
Personal data provided by applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purpose and will be destroyed upon completion of recruitment exercise. Prospective employees are requested to undergo Sexual Conviction Record Check.