A non-profit making and inter-denominational Christian organization is now looking for high-caliber candidates who would align with our Mission : "Through a ministry of holistic care, we strive to share the Gospel and develop a Christian community. In the love of Christ, we deliver our service in a caring, professional and progressive spirit so that the lives of those serving and being served are mutually enriched."
Ref : EDSP/RN/NO/Funding Project
- Act the role as Service Coordinator. Pioneering new services, provide holistic care need assessment, service planning, matching & periodic evaluation of service effectiveness for hospital discharged elderlies
- Engage elderlies and carers in rehabilitative process
- Edit and publish resources toolkits to facilitate ageing in place
- Participate in special project promotion and ongoing evaluation
- Degree in Nursing or Health Care with relevant registration & practicing certificate issued by the Nursing Board of Hong Kong
- Minimum of 5 years' post-registration experience
- Experience in project management and community elderly services will be an advantage
- Working hours mainly during daytime
Please send full resume with expected salary and reference no. quoted to Haven of Hope Christian Service, Staff Engagement Department, 7 Haven of Hope Road, Tseung Kwan O, New Territories before 5/5/2018 or via email to email@example.com (with reference no. quoted at the caption). Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
For details about our organization, please visit http://www.hohcs.org.hk
Prospective employees are requested to undergo/submit Sexual Conviction Record Check for work relating to children or mentally incapacitated persons before employment. Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.