Assistant Operations Manager (District Elderly Community Service)
A non-profit making and inter-denominational Christian organization is now looking for high-caliber candidates who would align with our Mission : "Through a ministry of holistic care, we strive to share the Gospel and develop a Christian community. In the love of Christ, we deliver our service in a caring, professional and progressive spirit so that the lives of those serving and being served are mutually enriched." The position which paves for a rewarding career is :
Ref : DECS/AOM/MP
- Assist the Head or Operations General Manager to plan, implement and monitor the services at the District Elderly Community Service
- To coordinate different DECS sub-teams and achieve service targets
- To supervise social workers and other multidisciplinary subordinates for their professional practice. Provide direct social work service, where necessary
- To network community partners and build strategic alliance for effective mobilization of community resources for the Service
- To work innovatively with other units of the Organization for synergistic service delivery
- Degree or above in Social Work with at least 4 years of experience in project / service management preferably in elderly services
- Good interpersonal and problem solving skills with servant leadership
- Community project experiences preferred
- Possess the qualities of flexibility and adaptability to meet changes and challenges in a growing organization
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Align with the Vision, Mission and Core Values of Haven of Hope Christian Service
Please send full resume with expected salary and reference no. quoted to Haven of Hope Christian Service, Staff Engagement Department, 7 Haven of Hope Road, Tseung Kwan O, New Territories before 13 March 2021, or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or via WhatsApp no. 6507 8148 (with reference no. quoted at the caption). Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Enquiry : 2703 3238 (Phone); 6507 8148 (WhatsApp).
For details about our organization, please visit : http://www.hohcs.org.hk
Prospective employees are requested to undergo / submit Sexual Conviction Record Check for work relating to children or mentally incapacitated persons before employment.
Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
This advertisement should not be reproduced, in whole or in part, to other recruitment websites without our prior written permission.