A non-profit making and inter-denominational Christian organization is now looking for high-caliber candidates who would align with our Mission : "Through a ministry of holistic care, we strive to share the Gospel and develop a Christian community. In the love of Christ, we deliver our service in a caring, professional and progressive spirit so that the lives of those serving and being served are mutually enriched." The position which paves for a rewarding career is :
Ref : PHS/AOM/OM
- Assist Operations General Manager in management and service development in health care services
- Degree holder with at least 5 years' working experience; preferably in Public Health, Health care services and or Western / Chinese medicine clinics
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Good interpersonal and problem solving skills with servant leadership
- Mature, dynamic, self-motivated and able to work independently
- Candidates with higher qualification or more experience could be considered as Operations Manager
Please send full resume with expected salary and reference no. quoted to Haven of Hope Christian Service, Staff Engagement Department, 7 Haven of Hope Road, Tseung Kwan O, New Territories before 24/2/2018 or via email to email@example.com (with reference no. quoted at the caption). Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
For details about our organization, please visit http://www.hohcs.org.hk
Prospective employees are requested to undergo / submit Sexual Conviction Record Check for work relating to children or mentally incapacitated persons before employment. Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.