A non-profit making and inter-denominational Christian organization is now looking for high-caliber candidates who would align with our Mission : "Through a ministry of holistic care, we strive to share the Gospel and develop a Christian community. In the love of Christ, we deliver our service in a caring, professional and progressive spirit so that the lives of those serving and being served are mutually enriched."
The position which paves for a rewarding career is Operations Manager.
Ref : CSE II/DEs/OM
- Degree or above in Nursing with 5 years' or above management experience
- Lead and work collaboratively with multi-disciplinary team to ensure effective operations of day care centers
- Good knowledge and skills in health & social care service, infection control, occupational safety and health management
- Pleasant, mature, with exceptional leadership, team-building techniques and interpersonal skills
- Vibrant, enthusiasm, with strong motivation to serve
- Excellent communication skills in both English and Chinese
Please send full resume with expected salary and reference no. quoted to Haven of Hope Christian Service, Staff Engagement Department, 7 Haven of Hope Road, Tseung Kwan O, New Territories before 18/8/2018 or via email to email@example.com (with reference no. quoted at the caption). Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
For details about our organization, please visit http://www.hohcs.org.hk
Prospective employees are requested to undergo/submit Sexual Conviction Record Check for work relating to children or mentally incapacitated persons before employment. Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.