A non-profit making and inter-denominational Christian organization is now looking for high-caliber candidates who would align with our Mission : "Through a ministry of holistic care, we strive to share the Gospel and develop a Christian community. In the love of Christ, we deliver our service in a caring, professional and progressive spirit so that the lives of those serving and being served are mutually enriched." The position which paves for a rewarding career is :
The position which paves for a rewarding career is Operations Manager.
Ref : RSD/OM
- Degree or above in Social Work or other related discipline with 5 years' or above management experience in residential and rehabilitation service field
- Ability to oversee the planning & implementation of psychosocial, nursing and para-medical services, and monitoring the daily service operation of the unit
- Qualities of flexibility and adaptability to meet changes and challenges in a growing organization
- Good team player with abilities to work independently and initiatives
- Build up community networks with external significant stakeholders and mobilize available resources for the benefits of service
Please send full resume with expected salary and reference no. quoted to Haven of Hope Christian Service, Staff Engagement Department, 7 Haven of Hope Road, Tseung Kwan O, New Territories before 18/8/2018 or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org (with reference no. quoted at the caption). Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
For details about our organization, please visit http://www.hohcs.org.hk
Prospective employees are requested to undergo/submit Sexual Conviction Record Check for work relating to children or mentally incapacitated persons before employment. Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.