Operations General Manager - Community Services for Elderly
A non-profit making and inter-denominational Christian organization is now looking for high-caliber candidates who would align with our Mission : "Through a ministry of holistic care, we strive to share the Gospel and develop a Christian community. In the love of Christ, we deliver our service in a caring, professional and progressive spirit so that the lives of those serving and being served are mutually enriched."
The position which paves for a rewarding career is Operations General Manager - Community Services for Elderly.
Ref : SSO/CSE/OGM
- Providing leadership, guidance as well as overseeing the strategic planning and operational requirements of the Operation.
- Ensuring the provision of quality service in alignment with the Christian Vision, Mission and Core Values and service philosophies of the Haven of Hope.
- Overseeing and monitoring the operations of a number of subvented and self-financed community support services for frail elders.
- Degree or above in nursing, social work & allied health related professional fields are preferred and of which at least 8 years or above in management position.
- Knowledge and understanding of the current elderly policy and service in Hong Kong.
- Ability in people skills and communication skills for interactions with diverse clientele and staff mix of different interests.
- Qualities of flexibility and adaptability to meet changes and challenges in a growing organization.
- Good team player with abilities to drive projects and initiatives.
- Capacity to learn and to work well under multiple priorities and pressure.
Please send full resume with expected salary and reference no. quoted to Haven of Hope Christian Service, Staff Engagement Department, 7 Haven of Hope Road, Tseung Kwan O, New Territories before 18/8/2018 or via email to email@example.com (with reference no. quoted at the caption). Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
For details about our organization, please visit http://www.hohcs.org.hk
Prospective employees are requested to undergo/submit Sexual Conviction Record Check for work relating to children or mentally incapacitated persons before employment. Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.