Youth Services (Ref : YS/49117)
- Pro-active, strong interest in working with youth
- Mature, excellent inter-personal skills and networking
- RSW; Degree in social work
- HKCEE 5 passes [incl. Eng (Syl B) & Chinese at grade E or above] or equivalent
- SEN and Career programs experience preferred
- Casework experience required
- Provide stationing secondary school social work service in an ICYSC setting
- Work in HK island
Please indicate post applied and send the application to Manager, School Social Work Service, Youth Services St. James' Settlement, 2/F., Block 5, Lai Tak Tsuen, Tai Hang, HK.
When recruiting staff for job positions relating to services for child or mentally incapacitated persons, we shall request applicants to undergo the Sexual Conviction Record Check.
Personal data collected will be strictly used for the recruitment exercise only. Unsuccessful applications will be destroyed one year after the closing date.