A non-profit making and inter-denominational Christian organization is now looking for high-caliber candidates who would align with our Mission : "Through a ministry of holistic care, we strive to share the Gospel and develop a Christian community. In the love of Christ, we deliver our service in a caring, professional and progressive spirit so that the lives of those serving and being served are mutually enriched." The position which paves for a rewarding career is :
Ref : DECS/OM
- To plan, implement and monitor the services at the District Elderly Community Service
- To supervise and coach social workers and other multidisciplinary subordinates for their professional practice. Provide direct service, where necessary.
- To network community partners and build strategic alliance for effective mobilization of community resources for the Service
- To work innovatively with other units of the Organization for synergistic service delivery
- Degree or above in Social Work with 5 years or above management experience in elderly services
- Good interpersonal and problem solving skills with servant leadership
- Community project experiences preferred
- Possess the quality of flexibility and adaptability to meet changes and challenges in a growing organization
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
Please send full resume with expected salary and reference no. quoted to Haven of Hope Christian Service, Staff Engagement Department, 7 Haven of Hope Road, Tseung Kwan O, New Territories before 25/8/2018 or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org (with reference no. quoted at the caption). Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
For details about our organization, please visit http://www.hohcs.org.hk
Prospective employees are requested to undergo/submit Sexual Conviction Record Check for work relating to children or mentally incapacitated persons before employment. Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.