A non-profit making and inter-denominational Christian organization is now looking for high-caliber candidates who would align with our Mission : "Through a ministry of holistic care, we strive to share the Gospel and develop a Christian community. In the love of Christ, we deliver our service in a caring, professional and progressive spirit so that the lives of those serving and being served are mutually enriched." The position which paves for a rewarding career is :
Ref : PHS/CH/SW
Main Responsibilities :
- Provide support in medical-social case intervention and be able to manage group activities and talks independently in family education, community support and elderly care in family
- Building up and establish strong community networks with different local churches, schools, corporates, NGOs, health care providers and other cooperating parties in the locality
- To ensure programs for various target groups, including carers are delivered in quality manner and in a cost-effective way
- Diagnose and analyze community needs to determine program directions and aligning with corporate VMV and people needs in the district (i.e. TKO / Sai Kung)
- Provide guidance and support to co-workers and frontline staff
- Organise and deliver services with social impact
- Registered social worker with degree or above
- At least 6 years' working experience in social services field with proven track record
- Be budget sensitive
- Ability to figure out costs and benefits of various family education and community support programs and implement
- Knowledge on and conduct crisis intervention preferable
Please send full resume with expected salary and reference no. quoted to Haven of Hope Christian Service, Staff Engagement Department, 7 Haven of Hope Road, Tseung Kwan O, New Territories before 1/2/2020 or via email to email@example.com (with reference no. quoted at the caption). Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
For details about our organization, please visit http://www.hohcs.org.hk
Prospective employees are requested to undergo / submit Sexual Conviction Record Check for work relating to children or mentally incapacitated persons before employment. Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
This advertisement should not be reproduced, in whole or in part, to other recruitment websites without our prior written permission.