Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ
Hong Kong Adventist Hospital - Tsuen Wan is the private non-profit Christian hospital with international accreditation, has been serving its community since 1964. Our new 470 bed hospital building features an award-winning design, significantly more space and a comfortable, hotel-style environment. We are seeking enthusiastic and motivated qualified personnel for the above position(s).
- Holder of a Diploma or Higher Certificate in Building Services Engineering or equivalent
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience
- Experience of relevant disciplines in hospital or institutional setting / commissioning / capital works projects is an advantage
- Holding a valid Construction Industry Safety Training Certificate (Green card)
- Holding a certificate of Registration of Electrical Worker is an advantage
- Conversant with Hong Kong construction and building related legislations and government procedures and policies on delivering public projects
- Responsible, self-motivated, effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Effective interface with multiple levels
- Perform any other duty as required and may need to work outside office hours
- Good Computing skill
- Speak and write fluent English and Chinese
Equal employment opportunities apply to all applicants. Please submit your resume, and your salary expectations, to Human Resources Department, Hong Kong Adventist Hospital - Tsuen Wan, 199 Tsuen King Circuit, Tsuen Wan, N.T. or by fax 2275 6426 or by email : email@example.com
All information received will remain confidential and will be destroyed after 3 months.