Ref : A3/SFRO/LA/MP
Location : Sheung Wan
Roles & responsibilities :
- Provide clerical and administrative support in the bequest team and fund-raising management through handling donation, donors' phone calls, making appeal to potential donors for donation, etc.;
- coordinate and communicate with the law firms and different parties for effective implementation of the estate and fund-raising administration;
- render support in fund-raising marketing promotion and enhance bequest donor relationship;
- supervise and provide guidance to subordinates;
- compile various reports and statistics for supervisors;
- coordinate and communicate with different stakeholders and working parties for effective implementation of fund-raising programmes / projects; and
- perform other duties assigned by the supervisor.
The ideal candidate should possess :
- 5 passes in HKCEE including English Language (Syllabus B), Chinese Language and Mathematics or equivalent;
- at least 5 years' working experience in legal field;
- preferably with experience in estate administration and staff supervision;
- good computer knowledge and skills including Chinese and English word-processing;
- mature, good organization, communication and interpersonal skills;
- able to work as team but also work independently and under pressure; and
- attentive to details.
Please specify in the resume or application form the HKCEE results / relevant qualifications and working experience you have attained in detail.
Compensation & employment terms :
The successful candidate will initially be offered a 3-year contract with a remuneration package which will commensurate with his/her background and experience. The continuation of employment and employment terms thereafter will be subject to mutual agreement. Apart from contributions to the MPF Scheme, other benefits include paid annual leave, medical services, a dental scheme and training sponsorships. The incumbent will normally work under a 5-day week schedule subject to operational needs and exigencies of the service.
Please send your resume and a completed application form [F601(n)] with indication of your current and expected salaries to the Principal Human Resources Manager, Tung Wah Group of Hospitals at 4/F., Wong Fung Ling Memorial Building, 12 Po Yan Street, Hong Kong by 24 February 2017. The reference code should be marked both in the letter and on the envelope. Application forms are obtainable in person or can be downloaded from http://www.tungwah.org.hk . Personal data provided by applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purpose only and in accordance with the Tung Wah's personal data policy. Applicants not invited to attend an interview by 31 May 2017 may assume that their applications are unsuccessful.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER