Officer (Programme and Communications)
Established in 1979, Chung Ying Theatre Company (CYTC) is a reputed theatre organisation financially supported by the Government of the HKSAR and a Venue Partner of Kwai Tsing Theatre, dedicating to promote dramatic arts and develop educational and outreach programmes. We are now looking for enthusiastic candidate to join our dynamic team.
- To assist in programme planning, producing and coordination of stage performances, educational and outreach projects, and ad hoc projects as assigned;
- To assist in the execution of strategic communications plans to enhance company awareness and manage deliverable timelines. Participate in, and may lead project production meetings;
- To maintain media network, handle media interviews, reporting and other related functions;
- To collaborate with other departments for logistics;
- To assist in managing and liaising with artists and service providers;
- To compile reports; and
- To provide full spectrum of administration and secretary supports to senior management.
- Degree holder or above;
- At least 1 year of solid working experience in theatre production;
- Strong interest in performing arts;
- Good understanding of theatre production process as well as local performing arts field;
- Detail minded and self-motivated;
- Strong communication and coordination skills;
- Good command in written and spoken Chinese and English; and
- Knowledge of graphic design basics and web publishing tools is an advantage.
Salary and Benefits
Salary is commensurate with qualifications and experience of the successful candidate. Fringe benefits include rest days, public holidays, annual leave, sick leave, maternity leave, paternity leave, medical insurance, employee's compensation insurance and MPF.
Interested parties please send an application letter together with a full resume (in both Chinese and English) and expected salary to Administration Department, Chung Ying Theatre Company, G/F, 10 Borrett Road, Hong Kong, or by e-mail to email@example.com on or before 19th August 2022. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Applicants who are not invited for an interview by 30th September 2022 may consider their applications unsuccessful.
Enquires Tel : 3961 9800
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.