Assistant Executive Officer
Ref : AEO/2022/03/M
- To assist in finance and accounting matters including preparation of income and expenditure and bookkeeping, reconciling account balances, payment checking and processing reimbursement claims;
- To carry out office procurements and compliance checking on procurement process;
- To maintain central filing system, suppliers' list, databases, inventory records, members' records and employees' records;
- To provide administrative and secretarial support to human resources matters, secretariat operation and meetings;
- To assist in performing regular stores check and annual stocktaking;
- To assist in the maintenance of tobacco control information archive;
- To provide miscellaneous support on updating and maintaining IT systems and records; and
- To perform any other administrative and office duties as assigned by the Executive Director.
Entry Requirements :
- An accredited associate degree or an accredited higher diploma or above, or equivalent;
- Level 2 or above in Chinese Language and English Language in the Hong Kong Diploma of Secondary Education Examination (HKDSEE) or Level 2 (from 2007) / Grade E or above in Chinese Language and English Language (Syllabus B before 2007) in the Hong Kong Certificate of Education Examination (HKCEE), or equivalent;
- Good data management knowledge and skills and computer operations including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese & English word processing;
- A minimum of 2 years' post-qualification working experience in accounting, administration, human resources, data management or IT support;
- Experience in office administration and secretarial work in the Government / public sector organization is an advantage; and
- University graduate with less experience will also be considered.
Candidates with less experience may be considered for appointment as Executive Assistant.
The applicants should complete an application form which can be obtained at our website http://www.smokefree.hk and provide their current and expected salaries. Completed application form together with full resume and copies of qualification documents should be sent to Executive Director, Hong Kong Council on Smoking and Health, Unit 4402-03, 44/F, Hopewell Centre, 183 Queen's Road East, Wanchai, Hong Kong on or before 26 June 2022. Please specify the reference number of the post on the envelope.
※ Only short-listed applicants will be notified.
※ All information provided will only be used for recruitment related purpose.
※ COSH reserves the right not to make an appointment for the post advertised, and the appointment will be made according to the terms and conditions then applicable at the time of offer.