Assistant Professor in Retail Management (1 vacancy)
Macao Institute for Tourism Studies (IFTM), a dynamic and innovative public higher education institution in Macao devoted entirely to education and training for the tourism and hospitality industry, invites applications for the following full-time teaching posts. Subjects to be taught in English and/or Chinese. Successful candidates are required to teach in both the daytime and evening degree programmes.
School of Hospitality Management and School of Tourism Management
Ref No : 014/AC/2021
Should be able to teach and develop specific subjects such as E-tailing, Digital Marketing in Retail Sector, Retail Operation Management, Merchandise Management, Visual Merchandising and Store Design subjects.
Must have -
- a Master's degree or above in the relevant area and
- at least 4 years of full-time teaching experience as Lecturer
Annual Taxable Remuneration and Benefit :
MOP 687,960 - MOP 968,240 (salary index : 540 - 760)
- The current local income tax rate ranges from 7% to 12%. Exchange rate : approx.USD 1 = MOP 8.
- The position and remuneration offered will be commensurate with academic qualifications, higher education teaching and professional experience.
- For benefits and FAQ, please refer to IFTM website.
- The selection panel consists of the relevant head of academic department, coordinators and faculty members. Outside members may also be invited. Selection will be based on (1) documentary evaluation, (2) mock teaching and interview.
Please refer to the detailed recruitment announcement at IFTM website http://www.iftm.edu.mo/visitors/job-vacancies
Application closes on 4 February 2022.