0.5 Physiotherapist I / (0.5PTI) & Physiotherapist II / (PTII)
We are now looking for high calibre people to join the dynamic multi-disciplinary team.
Job Responsibilities :
- Develop and deliver rehabilitative services in the long term care.
- Be competent in adopting care management model, plan, coordinate and provide holistic and quality care to seniors.
- Participate in service development, complying with our Vision, Mission and Core Value.
- A Bachelor of Science Degree in Physiotherapy with valid certificate of registration and Practising Certificate of Physiotherapist.
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Chinese.
- Good computer literacy, familiar with Information Technology is an advantage.
- Serve as a change agent with strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills, as well as Christian faith and passion to serve the elderly.
- Experience in palliative care/ end-of-life care would be an advantage.
- For the post of PTI, Minimum 5-year post-graduation working experience in relevant service is preferable.
Attractive remuneration package including annual leave, maternity / paternity leave, study leave; meal & study allowance, medical insurance & special allowance will be offered.
Interested parties, please send your resume and expected salary to the Superintendent, The Hong Kong Chinese Christian Churches Union Kwong Yum Care Home (Integrated Aged Care Service), 88 Kung Lok Road, Kwun Tong or Email to email@example.com , on or before 11 February 2022.
All information provided will only be used for recruitment related purpose.