Registered Nurse (Nursing Care In-charge)
We are now looking for high calibre people to join the dynamic multi-disciplinary team.
Job Responsibilities :
- Plan and monitor professional nursing care and personal care services, and provide regular supervision to nurses and care partners.
- Coordinate with inter-disciplinary team members, to provide holistic and quality care to seniors through case management approach.
- Participate in service development, complying with the Vision, Mission and Core Value of Kwong Yum Care Home.
- Degree in Nursing or relevant health care study with valid certificate of registration and Practicing Certificate of Registered Nurse. Holders of Master Degree in relevant health care study is preferable.
- Demonstrate professional nursing care service in the long-term care.
- Serve as a change agent with strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills, as well as Christian faith and passion to serve the seniors.
- Be competent in adopting care management model, plan and coordinate the holistic services for seniors.
- Experience in palliative care / end-of-life care would be an advantage.
- Minimum 5-year post-graduation working experience in relevant service is preferable.
Attractive remuneration package including annual leave, maternity / paternity leave, study leave; meal & study allowance, medical insurance & special allowance will be offered.
Interested parties, please send your resume and expected salary to the Superintendent, The Hong Kong Chinese Christian Churches Union Kwong Yum Care Home (Integrated Aged Care Service), 88 Kung Lok Road, Kwun Tong or Email to email@example.com , on or before 11 February 2022.
All information provided will only be used for recruitment related purpose.