Assistant Stage Manager (12-month contract)
Established in 1979, Chung Ying Theatre Company (CYTC) is a reputed theatre organisation financially supported by the Government of the HKSAR and a Venue Partner of Kwai Tsing Theatre, dedicating to promote dramatic arts and develop educational and outreach programmes. We are now looking for high calibre professionals to join our dynamic team.
The above post are created under Anti-epidemic Fund's Job Creation Scheme.
- To assist in propping, making and furnishing of in-house production (including stage and outdoor performances, education and workshop performances and related activities), under the guidance of the Stage Manager and in accordance with the needs of the designer and director;
- To maintain a safe and clean workspace including rehearsal spaces, backstage area; and
- To assist in preparing of stages and the smooth running of all rehearsals and performances.
- Hong Kong permanent resident;
- Diploma or above in Theatre and Entertainment Arts or equivalent;
- Related working experience will be an advantage.
- Be self-motivated, independent and able to work under pressure, and manage a busy workload with high productivity;
- Be proficient in computer skills including MS Office; and
- Good command in written and spoken Chinese and English.
Salary and Benefits :
Salary is commensurate with qualifications and experience of the successful candidate. Fringe benefits include rest days, public holidays, annual leave, sick leave, maternity leave, paternity leave, medical insurance, employee's compensation insurance and MPF.
Interested parties please send an application letter together with a full resume (in both Chinese and English) and expected salary to Administration Department, Chung Ying Theatre Company, G/F, 10 Borrett Road, Hong Kong, or by e-mail to email@example.com on or before 21st January 2022. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Applicants who are not invited for an interview by 28th February 2022 may consider their applications unsuccessful.
Enquires Tel : 3961 9800
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.