We are now looking for high calibre people to join the dynamic multi-disciplinary team.
Ref : PM/HKCCCCU KYCH
Job Responsibilities :
- Coordinate and develop spiritual end of life care centre for the well-being of people with terminal illness and caregivers.
- Collaborate with interdisciplinary team to implement holistic care services and ensure the best service quality on the model of care.
- Maintain effective communication and collaboration with all concerned stakeholders.
- Registered Social Worker and degree holder in social work or above.
- With minimum 5 years post-graduation professional working experience in elderly / health care service. Experience in palliative care / end-of-life care is preferable.
- Good team player, with faith and passion to serve the people.
- Strong sense of responsibility, self-motivated, goal and detail-oriented, solution-focused, well-organized, multi-tasking and able to work under pressure and independently.
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications, with Adobe (Photoshop, Illustrator) skill is an advantage.
Attractive remuneration package including annual leave, maternity / paternity leave, study leave; meal & study allowance, medical insurance & special allowance will be offered.
Interested parties, please send your resume and expected salary to the Superintendent, The HKCCCU Kwong Yum Care Home (Integrated Aged Care Service), 88 Kung Lok Road, Kwun Tong or Email to email@example.com , on or before 31 January 2022.
All information provided will only be used for recruitment related purpose.