Arts Administrator Trainee (Contract)
Established in 1979, Chung Ying Theatre Company (CYTC) is a reputed theatre organisation financially supported by the Government of the HKSAR and a Venue Partner of Kwai Tsing Theatre, dedicating to promote dramatic arts and develop educational and outreach programmes. We are now looking for high calibre professional to join our dynamic team.
- Co-ordinate and communicate with internal and external parties to ensure smooth execution on children theatre courses, community theatre projects and productions;
- Assist in student recruitment and handle enquiries;
- Handle schedule of courses and prepare teaching materials;
- Assist in promoting company's education programmes to general public; and
- Provide administration supports to department operation.
- Hong Kong permanent resident;
- Interested in arts administration and community theatre and has never worked as full-time staff in any arts organisation;
- Holder of a recognized university degree in Hong Kong or equivalent (applicant who does not have equivalent qualification but possesses rich knowledge or experience in the field of performing arts may also apply with provision of appropriate information);
- Passion to work with children and youth;
- Pleasant, flexible and with customer-oriented mindset; and
- Willing to work during weekends and public holidays.
Salary and Benefits :
Salary is commensurate with qualifications and experience of the successful candidate. Fringe benefits include rest days, public holidays, annual leave, sick leave, maternity leave, paternity leave, medical insurance, employee's compensation insurance and MPF.
Interested parties please send an application letter together with a full resume (in both Chinese and English) and expected salary to Administration Department, Chung Ying Theatre Company, G/F, 10 Borrett Road, Hong Kong, or by e-mail to email@example.com on or before 3rd December 2021. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Applicants who are not invited for an interview by 31st December 2021 may consider their applications unsuccessful.
Enquires Tel : 3961 9800
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.