Post Date: 22 Oct 2021
Functions: Admin / HR
Types: Full Time
Education: Associate Degree / Higher Diploma
- To implement professional administration procedures and be responsible for the overall management of the affairs of the Association.
- To provide professional advice and make recommendations on and execute policy decisions of the Association.
- To liaise with the HAB, LCSD, SF&OC, HKSI and other organizations on matters connected with development of the table tennis at high performance, intermediate development and grass-root participation levels.
- To formulate strategies and implement the Association's Annual Development Plan.
- To liaise with ITTF, ATTU and other international bodies on matters connected with the development of table tennis at world and regional levels.
- To develop sources of additional funding including seeking sponsorships from commercial sector.
- An accredited Associate Degree from a Hong Kong tertiary institution/a Higher Diploma from a polytechnic university or polytechnic in Hong Kong or Hong Kong Institute of Vocational Education or equivalent;
- Minimum 8 years working experience in related areas;
- Proficiency in MS Office applications; and
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese.
- Negotiable subject to qualification & experience
- Medical scheme
Apply in writing or E-mail with full resume, present & expected salary to the following address on or before 7th November 2021.
- Hong Kong Table Tennis Association
Room 2008, Olympic House, 1 Stadium Path
So Kon Po, Causeway Bay
Please mark "Application for Executive Director" and "Confidential" on the envelope.
All information provided will only be used for recruitment related purpose.
* This post is subvented by LCSD