Social Service Officer
Job Responsibilities :
- Oversee the Social Service Team and development of social work profession in the long term care setting.
- Competent in adopting care management model, plan and coordinate the holistic care services for elderly.
- Develop and implement innovative projects for the well-being of elderly and caregivers.
- Participate in service development, complying with the Vision, Mission and Core Value of Kwong Yum Care Home.
- Serve as a change agent with strong leadership, communication, organizational, interpersonal and administrative skills, as well as Christian faith and passion to serve the elderly.
- A recognized bachelor degree in social work and RSW. Holders of Master Degree in relevant study is preferable.
- 5 years post-graduation working experience in elderly service sector and experience in palliative /end-of-life care is an advantage.
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Chinese.
- Good computer literacy, familiar with Information Technology is an advantage.
Attractive remuneration package including annual leave, maternity / paternity leave, study leave; meal & study allowance, medical insurance & special allowance will be offered.
Interested parties, please send your resume and expected salary to the Superintendent, The Hong Kong Chinese Christian Churches Union Kwong Yum Care Home, 88 Kung Lok Road, Kwun Tong or Email to email@example.com , on or before 10 October 2021.
All information provided will only be used for recruitment related purpose.