Lecturer in English (1 vacancy)
Macao Institute for Tourism Studies (IFTM), a rapidly growing public higher education institution in Macao devoted entirely to education and training for the tourism and hospitality industry, invites applications for the following full-time teaching posts. Subjects to be taught in English and/or Chinese. Successful candidates are required to teach in both the daytime and evening degree programmes.
School of Hospitality Management and School of Tourism Management
Ref No : 006/AC/2021
Should be able to teach and develop specific subjects such as English for Academic Purposes and English for Specific Purposes (Business Communication) for speakers of English as a second / foreign language from pre-intermediate level to advanced level.
Must have at least a Master's degree in the relevant area.
Candidates who do not meet the listed requirements above, or who do not upload supporting documents together with their applications (including graduation certificates, transcripts, employment testimonials indicating position and complete service durations with exact start dates and end dates issued by current / previous employers for the requirements) need not apply for the vacancy.
- For application and details, please visit http://www.iftm.edu.mo/visitors/job-vacancies
- The selected candidates are expected to assume duty in January 2022 or earlier
- Final result name list will be announced on IFTM website around fourth-quarter of 2021
- Please note that ALL application materials must be received by the closing date (Macao time)
- Application received by IFTM after the closing date will only be included in the next round of recruitment, if applicable
For enquiries, please send to Job Vacancies On-line enquiry :
Application closes on 21 September 2021.