Registered Nurse (Clinical)
- Demonstrate professional palliative nursing care service in the long-term care setting
- Collaborate with interdisciplinary team to implement holistic care services and ensure the best service quality on the spiritual end-of-life care model
- Monitor the overall quality of life of seniors and provide regular supervision to care partners
- Degree in Nursing or relevant health care study with valid certificate of registration and Practicing Certificate of Registered Nurse issued by Nursing Council of Hong Kong
- Experience in palliative care / end-of-life care would be an advantage
- Minimum 2-year post-graduation working experience in relevant service is preferable
Attractive remuneration package including annual leave, maternity / paternity leave, study leave; meal & study allowance, medical insurance & special allowance will be offered.
Interested parties, please send your resume and expected salary to the Superintendent, The Hong Kong Chinese Christian Churches Union Kwong Yum Care Home, 88 Kung Lok Road, Kwun Tong or Email to firstname.lastname@example.org , on or before 13 August 2021.
All information provided will only be used for recruitment related purpose.