Arts Administrator Trainee (Archive Department) (Two-year Contract)
Established in 1979, Chung Ying Theatre Company (CYTC) is a reputed theatre organisation financially supported by the Government of the HKSAR and a Venue Partner of Kwai Tsing Theatre, dedicating to promote dramatic arts and develop educational and outreach programmes. We are now looking for high calibre professional to join our dynamic team.
- Access, categorise, label collections, including identifying, scanning, and describing individual collections and pieces;
- Assist in housing collections;
- Process collections into existing systems, databases and metadata; and
- Provide administration support to the department.
- Hong Kong permanent resident;
- With the ability to multitask efficiently and pay close attention to details;
- Experience with Microsoft Word and Excel;
- A recognised Bachelor's degree in archives and records management, information studies, museum studies, or equivalent; and
- Interested in archives and records management, arts administration, performing arts and has never worked as full-time staff in any arts organisation.
Salary and Benefits :
Salary is commensurate with qualifications and experience of the successful candidate. Fringe benefits include rest days, public holidays, annual leave, sick leave, maternity leave, paternity leave, medical insurance, employee's compensation insurance and MPF.
Interested parties please send an application letter together with a full resume (in both Chinese and English) and expected salary to Administration Department, Chung Ying Theatre Company, G/F, 10 Borrett Road, Hong Kong, or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 23rd July 2021. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Applicants who are not invited for an interview by 31st August 2021 may consider their applications unsuccessful.
Enquires Tel : 3961 9800
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.