Programme and Communications Officer
Established in 1979, Chung Ying Theatre Company (CYTC) is a reputed theatre organisation financially supported by the Government of the HKSAR and a Venue Partner of Kwai Tsing Theatre, dedicating to promote dramatic arts and paying special effort on educational and outreach programmes. We are now looking for high calibre professional to join our dynamic team.
- Assist in programme planning, producing and coordination of stage performances, educational and outreach projects, and ad hoc projects as assigned;
- Assist in the execution of strategic communications plans to enhance company awareness and manage deliverable timelines. Participate in, and may lead project production meetings and follow up sponsorship opportunity;
- Maintain a strong media network, handle media interview, reporting and other related functions;
- Collaboratively working with other departments for logistics;
- Assist in managing and liaising with artists and service providers;
- Managing budget and compiling reports;
- Provide full spectrum of administration and secretary supports to senior management.
- Degree holder or above;
- At least 2 years of solid working experience in theatre production;
- Strong interest in performing arts;
- Good understanding of theatre production process as well as local performing arts field;
- Detail minded and self-motivated;
- Strong communication and coordination skills;
- Good command in written and spoken Chinese and English;
- Knowledge of graphic design basics and web publishing tools is an advantage.
Salary and Benefits
Salary is commensurate with qualifications and experience of the successful candidate. Fringe benefits include rest days, public holidays, annual leave, sick leave, maternity leave, paternity leave, medical insurance, employee's compensation insurance and MPF.
Interested parties please send an application letter together with a full resume (in both Chinese and English) and expected salary to Administration Department, Chung Ying Theatre Company, G/F, 10 Borrett Road, Hong Kong, or by e-mail to email@example.com on or before 18th June 2021. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Applicants who are not invited for an interview by 30th July 2021 may consider their applications unsuccessful.
Enquires Tel : 3961 9800
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.