Production Co-ordinator 製作統籌 (Contract Based)
Established in 1979, Chung Ying Theatre Company (CYTC) is a reputed theatre organisation financially supported by the Government of the HKSAR and a Venue Partner of Kwai Tsing Theatre, dedicating to promote dramatic arts and paying special effort on educational and outreach programmes. We are now looking for high calibre professional to join our dynamic team.
- Plan, organise, execute and deliver community theatre programmes on time and within budget;
- Oversee and organise a roving exhibition related to oral history theatre;
- Handle logistics and provide administrative support for efficient project management and event management;
- Proactively and effectively research, liaise and coordinate with service providers, teaching artists, technical team members and community stakeholders;
- Attend and assist in the activities and events related to community theatre.
- Degree or above in Arts Administration / Cultural Management / Cultural Studies / Event Management or relevant discipline;
- At least 3 years relevant work experience in Arts Administration and/or Project Management;
- Knowledge and passion in performing arts and community theatre;
- Experience in organising exhibition is an advantage;
- Excellent in spoken and written English & Chinese;
- Detail-minded, self-motivated and adaptable;
- Able to work under pressure with tight deadline;
- Efficient team member who can work seamlessly with all departments;
- May be required to work on weekends and public holidays.
Salary and Benefits :
Salary is commensurate with qualifications and experience of the successful candidate. Fringe benefits include rest days, public holidays, annual leave, sick leave, maternity leave, paternity leave, medical insurance, employee's compensation insurance and MPF.
Interested parties please send application letter together with full CV (in both Chinese and English) and expected salary to Ms. Leung, Administration Department, Chung Ying Theatre Company, G/F, 10 Borrett Road, Hong Kong, or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 30th April 2021. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Applicants who are not invited for interview by 31st May 2021 may consider their applications unsuccessful.
Enquires Tel : 3961 9835
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.