We are now looking for high caliber people to join our service.
Job Responsibilities :
- Render psycho-social-spiritual care services, including individual, group and mass programs to seniors and caregivers.
- Implement innovative projects for their well-being.
- A recognized bachelor degree in social science or related discipline.
- Be a team player with good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong sense of responsibility, self-motivated, detail-oriented and well-organized.
- Experience in palliative care/end-of-life care would be an advantage.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
Attractive remuneration package including annual leave, maternity / paternity leave, study leave; meal & study allowance, medical insurance & special allowance will be offered.
Interested parties, please send your resume and expected salary to the Superintendent, The Hong Kong Chinese Christian Churches Union Kwong Yum Care Home, 88 Kung Lok Road, Kwun Tong or Email to email@example.com , on or before 19 June 2020.
All information provided will only be used for recruitment related purpose.