Registered Nurse (hold against Enrolled Nurse)
We are now looking for high caliber people to join our service.
Job Responsibilities :
- Demonstrate professional nursing care service in the long-term care.
- Provide direct health care services for seniors.
- Monitor the overall quality of life of seniors through case management approach and provide regular supervision to care partners.
- Degree in Nursing or relevant health care study with valid certificate of registration and Practicing Certificate of Registered Nurse issued by Nursing Council of Hong Kong or Holder of valid certificate of registration and Practicing Certificate of Enrolled Nurse issued by Nursing Council of Hong Kong.
- Experience in palliative care/end-of-life care would be an advantage.
- Minimum 2-year post-graduation working experience in relevant service is preferable.
Attractive remuneration package including annual leave, maternity / paternity leave, study leave; meal & study allowance, medical insurance & special allowance will be offered.
Interested parties, please send your resume and expected salary to the Superintendent, The Hong Kong Chinese Christian Churches Union Kwong Yum Care Home, 88 Kung Lok Road, Kwun Tong or Email to email@example.com , on or before 19 June 2020.
All information provided will only be used for recruitment related purpose.