We are now looking for high caliber people to join our service.
Job Responsibilities :
- Initiate and implement rebranding and marketing strategic plan and campaigns for the services.
- Monitor and analyze the performance of marketing programs to support our business goals.
- Work closely with multi-disciplinary team and community partners, volunteers and service users to bring the new image to the public.
- University degree in Journalism / Communication studies / Business Administration / Advertising in a related discipline, or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in advertising / copywriting / marketing, including social and online media.
- Good analytical, presentation and problem-solving skills.
- Strong sense of responsibility, self-motivated, goal and detail-oriented, well-organized, multi-tasking and able to work under pressure and independently.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and Adobe (Photoshop, Illustrator).
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese.
Attractive remuneration package including annual leave, maternity / paternity leave, study leave; meal & study allowance, medical insurance & special allowance will be offered.
Interested parties, please send your resume and expected salary to the Superintendent, The Hong Kong Chinese Christian Churches Union Kwong Yum Care Home, 88 Kung Lok Road, Kwun Tong or Email to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 23 January 2020.
All information provided will only be used for recruitment related purpose.