We are now looking for high caliber people to join our service.
Job Responsibilities :
- Render psycho-social-spiritual services, including individual counseling and group intervention programs to seniors and caregivers.
- Develop and implement innovative projects for the well-being of seniors and caregivers.
- Bachelor's Degree in social work or above and Registered Social Worker.
- 2 years post-graduation working experience in elderly service sector and experience in adopting expressive arts programs is an advantage.
- Good communication and organizational skills, as well as Christian faith and passion to serve seniors.
- Good computer literacy, familiar with Information Technology is an advantage.
Attractive remuneration package including annual leave, maternity / paternity leave, study leave; meal & study allowance, medical insurance & special allowance will be offered.
Interested parties, please send your resume and expected salary to the Superintendent, The Hong Kong Chinese Christian Churches Union Kwong Yum Care Home, 88 Kung Lok Road, Kwun Tong or Email to email@example.com on or before 23 January 2020.
All information provided will only be used for recruitment related purpose.