Education and Outreach Officer (Marketing)
Established in 1979, Chung Ying Theatre Company is a reputed theatre organisation financially supported by the Government of the HKSAR and a Venue Partner of Kwai Tsing Theatre, dedicating to promote dramatic arts and paying special effort on educational and outreach programmes. CYTC is one of the first local theatre companies introducing "Theatre-in-Education" to Hong Kong. To cope with our expansion, we are URGENTLY looking for high calibre professionals to join our dynamic team.
- Prepare proposal, press release, company publication;
- Co-ordinate with media partners including shooting and editing promotional video;
- Promote art education programmes and answer enquiry from potential customers;
- Handle marketing plan for performances and educational programmes.
- Degree holder or above in communications / marketing / languages;
- Minimum 2 years professional experience in marketing / communications;
- Strong writing skills in English and Chinese;
- Knowledge in multi-media is an advantage;
- Creative, independent and strong interest in drama, drama teaching and community work.
Salary and Benefits :
Salary is commensurate with qualifications and experience of the successful candidate. Fringe benefits include rest days, public holidays, annual leave, sick leave, maternity leave, paternity leave, medical insurance, employee's compensation insurance and MPF.
Interested parties please send application letter together with full CV (in both Chinese and English) and expected salary to Ms. Leung, Administration Department, Chung Ying Theatre Company, G/F, 10 Borrett Road, Hong Kong, or by e-mail to email@example.com on or before 26th July 2019. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Applicants who are not invited for interview by 9th August 2019 may consider their application unsuccessful.
Enquires Tel : 3961 9835
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.