Administrative Assistant (Procurement and Facility)
Hong Kong Schools Music and Speech Association
the organization which presents the annual
Hong Kong Schools Music Festival
and Hong Kong Schools Speech Festival
- Assist in competition venue and facility booking for the two Festivals
- Assist in preparing documents for office procurement
- Assist in preparing piano rental and tuning schedule for different competition venues in the Music Festival
- Liaise with competition venue on the setup for competitions
- Provide administrative support to the Association office
- Post-secondary or Diploma in any discipline with 2 years working experience
- Knowledge of stage equipment is preferred
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
Starting Salary : HK$14,780 (MPS Point 3)
Please send full resume with present and expected salaries, and date of availability, to the Accounts & Administration Manager, Hong Kong Schools Music and Speech Association, Room 303, 7 Carmel Village Street, Homantin, Kowloon no later than 10 December 2018.
Please state the post "A.A. (Procurement and Facility)" on the envelope.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.