Administrative Assistant (Music)
Hong Kong Schools Music and Speech Association
the organization which presents the annual
Hong Kong Schools Music Festival
and Hong Kong Schools Speech Festival
- To assist the coordination works of the Music Festival
- To assist in the preparation and production of the Music Festival Syllabus
- To assist in the general administration and logistics works related with the two Festivals
- To handle telephone enquiries and counter service
- Post-Secondary or Diploma in any discipline with 2 years working experience
- Knowledge of music is a must
- Good interpersonal skills in handling enquiries
- Good knowledge of MS Office and Chinese word processing
- Able to communicate in English, Cantonese and Putonghua
Starting Salary : HK$14,780 (MPS Point 3)
Please send full resume with present and expected salaries, and date of availability, to the Accounts & Administration Manager, Hong Kong Schools Music and Speech Association, Room 303, 7 Carmel Village Street, Homantin, Kowloon no later than 10 December 2018.
Please state the post "A.A. (Music)" on the envelope.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.