Education and Outreach Officer (Marketing) 教育及外展主任 (市場推廣)
Established in 1979, Chung Ying Theatre Company is a reputed theatre organisation financially supported by the Government of the HKSAR and a Venue Partner of Kwai Tsing Theatre, dedicating to promote dramatic arts and paying special effort on educational and outreach programmes. CYTC is one of the first local theatre companies introducing "Theatre-in-Education" to Hong Kong. To cope with our expansion, we are URGENTLY looking for high calibre professionals to join our dynamic team.
- Co-ordinate and execute strategic communication plans to enhance awareness in education and outreach projects and manage deliverable timelines;
- Draft, review, edit, proof-read and handle translation for marketing materials and collateral in line with the corporate communications strategy and support corporate business needs and initiatives;
- Maintain and provide content management for company social media platforms and website content;
- Create and deliver press releases, media relations content, corporate newsletter content including press release, media kit, house programme, poster, leaflet, educational post etc.;
- Plan and execute event plan related to education and outreach performances;
- Drive and execute effective customer/ vendor/ media communications;
- Able to deal with deadlines and with good time management at work.
- Bachelor degree in Communications, Journalism, Public Relations, Business administration, Marketing or related field;
- Minimum 2 years professional experience in NGO / educational corporate / marketing / PR agency;
- Proficiency in MS Microsoft computer applications (Excel, Word, Powerpoint) and e-mail skills required;
- Knowledge of graphic design basics and video editing basics is an advantage.
Applicants with more experience or academic background would also be considered for appointment as Senior Education and Outreach Officer (Marketing).
Salary and Benefits :
Salary is commensurate with qualifications and experience of the successful candidate. Fringe benefits include rest days, public holidays, annual leave, sick leave, maternity leave, paternity leave, medical insurance, employee's compensation insurance and MPF.
Interested parties please send application letter together with full CV (in both Chinese and English) and expected salary to Ms. Leung, Administration Department, Chung Ying Theatre Company, G/F, 10 Borrett Road, Hong Kong, or by e-mail to email@example.com on or before 3 August 2018. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Applicants who are not invited for interview by 24 August 2018 may consider their application unsuccessful.
Enquiry Tel : 3961 9835
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.