The Hong Kong Asthma Society is a non-profit making, patient self-help organization for patients with asthma and allergy and their families, with an aim to help them leading to normal life through various educational programmes. We are looking for qualified people to fill the above position.
Able to handle full sets of books independently including but not limited to the followings :
- Monthly financial reports
- Ledger entries and reports
- Bank reconciliation, transections and reports
- Assist preparing annual financial report and budget
- Handle and utilize MYOB accounting system, and
- Handle petty cash transections
We are looking for a person with the following qualities -
- Able to communicate with others
- Willing to work as a team
- Can handle full sets of books independently
- Knowledge of MYOB and relevant accounting software
We expect the person to possess the following qualifications :
- At least 5 passes in DSE or equivalent
- Proficiency in Accounting English and Chinese
- Holder of LCCI (intermediate level) certificate in book keeping
- Capability to handle full sets of books
- Excellent time management, self-initiative and proactive working attitude
Application methods :
Interested applicants please send application letter with full CV and expected salary to the Centre-in-charge, The Hong Kong Asthma Society, G/F 402 Shanghai Street, Yau Ma Tei, Kowloon or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the post's name or number on the Email title by 31 March, 2018.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality. All personal data collected will solely be used for recruitment purpose only.