The Hong Kong Asthma Society is a non-profit making, patient self-help organization for patients with asthma and allergy and their families, with an aim to help them leading to normal life through various educational programmes. We are looking for qualified people to fill the above position.
- Assist in programmes activities, projects and administration
- Provide I.T. and clerical support for the centre's operation
- Manage revamping of the Society's website and Social Media platforms
- Maintain the Society's server and facilitate database operation
- Hands on full functionality of Microsoft Office & I.T.
- Diploma or equivalent educational background at minimum
- Familiar with Windows applications, Server and Domain maintenance
- Knowledge in video editing, Clouds system, and I.T. Security
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong sense of responsibility, self-initiative and proactive attitude
- Good command in English, Cantonese and Putonghua
- Preferably 1-2 years hands-on experience in a similar position
We expect the person to possess the following qualifications :
- At least 5 passes in DSE or equivalent
- Proficiency in Accounting English and Chinese
- Holder of LCCI (intermediate level) certificate in book keeping
- Capability to handle full sets of books
- Excellent time management, self-initiative and proactive working attitude
Application methods :
Interested applicants please send application letter with full CV and expected salary to the Centre-in-charge, The Hong Kong Asthma Society, G/F 402 Shanghai Street, Yau Ma Tei, Kowloon or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the post's name or number on the Email title by 31 March, 2018.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality. All personal data collected will solely be used for recruitment purpose only.