Archives Officer 文獻主任 (18 Months Contract 18 個月合約)
Established in 1979, Chung Ying Theatre Company is a reputed theatre organisation financially supported by the Government of the HKSAR and a Venue Partner of Kwai Tsing Theatre, dedicating to promote dramatic arts and paying special effort on educational and outreach programmes. CYTC is one of the first local theatre companies introducing "Theatre-in-Education" to Hong Kong. To cope with our expansion, we are URGENTLY looking for high calibre professionals to join our dynamic team.
- Managing the Company archive;
- Make policies in conducting archival inventory, appraisal and cataloging;
- Responsible for selection, transfer and custody of historical records, in different formats and sizes including objects and electronic records;
- Conduct research of collection for aiding in cataloguing;
- Provide assistance and education to stakeholders in records retention;
- Collaboratively working with other departments for logistics;
- Provide full spectrum of administration supports to senior management.
- Degree holder or above in archives and records management or in related field;
- Research skills, Knowledge in archives or museum collection cataloging;
- Good understanding of theatre production as well as local performing arts field;
- Willing to advocate and promote the archives service internally and externally;
- Detail minded and self-motivated with strong communication and coordination skills;
- Good command in written and spoken Chinese and English.
Salary and Benefits :
Salary is commensurate with qualifications and experience of the successful candidate. Fringe benefits include rest days, public holidays, annual leave, sick leave, maternity leave, medical insurance, employee's compensation insurance and MPF.
Interested parties please send application letter together with full CV (in both Chinese and English) and expected salary to Ms. Leung, Administration Department, Chung Ying Theatre Company, G/F, 10 Borrett Road, Hong Kong, or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 7th February 2018. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Applicants who are not invited for interview by 28th February 2018 may consider their application unsuccessful.
Enquires Tel : 3961 9835
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.