Programme Officer 節目主任
Established in 1979, Chung Ying Theatre Company is a reputed theatre organisation financially supported by the Government of the HKSAR and a Venue Partner of Kwai Tsing Theatre, dedicating to promote dramatic arts and paying special effort on educational and outreach programmes. CYTC is one of the first local theatre companies introducing "Theatre-in-Education" to Hong Kong. To cope with our expansion, we are URGENTLY looking for high calibre professionals to join our dynamic team.
- Assist in programme planning, producing and coordination of stage performances, educational and outreach projects, and ad hoc projects as assigned;
- Collaboratively working with other departments for logistics;
- Assist in managing and liaising with artists and service providers;
- Managing budget and compiling reports;
- Provide full spectrum of administration and secretary supports to senior management.
- Degree holder or above;
- At least 2 year of solid working experience in theatre production;
- Strong interest in performing arts;
- Good understanding of theatre production process as well as local performing arts field;
- Detail minded and self-motivated;
- Strong communication and coordination skills;
- Good command in written and spoken Chinese and English.
Salary and Benefits :
Salary is commensurate with qualifications and experience of the successful candidate. Fringe benefits include rest days, public holidays, annual leave, sick leave, maternity leave, medical insurance, employee's compensation insurance and MPF.
Interested parties please send application letter together with full CV (in both Chinese and English) and expected salary to Ms. Leung, Administration Department, Chung Ying Theatre Company, G/F, 10 Borrett Road, Hong Kong, or by e-mail to email@example.com on or before 7th February 2018. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Applicants who are not invited for interview by 28th February 2018 may consider their application unsuccessful.
Enquires Tel : 3961 9835
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.