Established in 1979, Chung Ying Theatre Company is a reputed theatre organisation financially supported by the Government of the HKSAR and a Venue Partner of Kwai Tsing Theatre, dedicating to promote dramatic arts and paying special effort on educational and outreach programmes. CYTC is one of the first local theatre companies introducing "Theatre-in-Education" to Hong Kong. To cope with our expansion, we are URGENTLY looking for high calibre professionals to join our dynamic team.
- To make rehearsal arrangements and assist in running the rehearsal;
- To assist in liaising with different personnel (e.g. Director, designer, etc.);
- To take rehearsal notes and relate the director's requests and comments to different departments and personnel.
- Degree / Diploma in Theatre and Entertainment Arts or equivalent;
- At least 2 years of related working experience;
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese.
Salary and Benefits :
Salary is commensurate with qualifications and experience of the successful candidate. Fringe benefits include rest days, public holidays, annual leave, sick leave, maternity leave, medical insurance, employee's compensation insurance and MPF.
Interested parties please send application letter together with full CV (in both Chinese and English) and expected salary to Ms. Leung, Administration Department, Chung Ying Theatre Company, G/F, 10 Borrett Road, Hong Kong, or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 7th February 2018. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Applicants who are not invited for interview by 28th February 2018 may consider their application unsuccessful.
Enquires Tel : 3961 9835
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.