Established in 1979, Chung Ying Theatre Company is a reputed theatre organisation financially supported by the Government of the HKSAR and a Venue Partner of Kwai Tsing Theatre, dedicating to promote dramatic arts and paying special effort on educational and outreach programmes. CYTC is one of the first local theatre companies introducing "Theatre-in-Education" to Hong Kong. To cope with our expansion, we are URGENTLY looking for high calibre professionals to join our dynamic team.
- To be responsible for overall costume budgeting, making and running for Company's productions;
- To make costumes and accessories, and to co-ordinate for the making and cleaning of costumes and accessories;
- To supervise the work of wardrobe assistants, costume makers, dressers and make-up artists etc.;
- To organize and maintain the Company's costumes and accessories stock;
- To be in charge of costume loan.
- Degree holder of The Hong Kong Academy of Performing Arts, major in Costume Arts or relevant qualification;
- Good command in written and spoken Chinese and English;
- Knowledge and deep interest in performing arts;
- Related working experience will be an advantage.
Salary and Benefits :
Salary is commensurate with qualifications and experience of the successful candidate. Fringe benefits include rest days, public holidays, annual leave, sick leave, maternity leave, medical insurance, employee's compensation insurance and MPF.
Interested parties please send application letter together with full CV (in both Chinese and English) and expected salary to Ms. Leung, Administration Department, Chung Ying Theatre Company, G/F, 10 Borrett Road, Hong Kong, or by e-mail to email@example.com on or before 7th February 2018. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Applicants who are not invited for interview by 28th February 2018 may consider their application unsuccessful.
Enquires Tel : 3961 9835
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.