MathConcept was first founded in Olympian City of Hong Kong in May 2010. We currently have 21 learning centers located at different districts in Hong Kong, Macau and China, with more than 10,000 students in the regions. Till now, MathConcept has developed a sophisticated base of teaching material, with more than 100,000 pages of courseware and 104 publications, satisfying the needs of both local and international school students in Hong Kong covering curriculums from kindergarten to various high school levels.
All MathConcept tutors are professionally trained to implement the learning plan and guide all students to their way of mastering each concept. We ensure that our tutors are familiar with the MathConcept Approach and have the ability to deliver complex math concepts in a language that kids will understand.
Please click https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zeCy2iLwkY to watch and find out the full story of working in MathConcept. For further details, please visit MathConcept's website : http://www.mathconcept.com
To support our growth in Hong Kong, we are now inviting talent in math education to join our team.
Main Responsibilities :
- Teach Mathematics using the MathConcept Approach to various levels in small group
- Design customized lesson plans for students
- Communicate with parents proactively about students' learning progress
- Execute other non-teaching duties such as preparing student reports, improving and consolidating teaching materials
- Assist and report to the Center Manager in carrying out administration work
- Degree in any discipline
- Passionate in teaching mathematics
- Be able to provide a "Happy Learning" environment to motivate and encourage students
- Good interpersonal communication skills in both Chinese and English. Able to work in an international and multi-cultural environment
- Responsible, diligent, organized and open-minded towards learning
- Able to work independently as well as in teams in a positive and cooperative manner
- Five days work per week. Able to work on Saturday and Sunday
We offer :
- Attractive basic salary with an uncapped bonus based on individual : Our basic salary in 2014 averaged $13,500 for fresh graduate, which is higher than the average in the market. It will be adjusted once a year and is guaranteed higher than the inflation rate
- Medical benefits : Group medical insurance will be offered to the successful candidate
- Good prospect in education field : Tutors upon 2 years of satisfactory performance are offered opportunities to become our partners. It is an excellent blend of owning a business while making a positive impact on children
Location : 19 Centers in HK
Interested parties please send your application with full resume including your expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.